Monday, August 20, 2012

Biloxi Blues...

So, this past Friday, me and the family took a quick trip down to the Gulf Coast city of Biloxi, MS.  The hubs had some work to take care of there, and me the kids tagged along to check out the little town of Bilox/Gulfport as I'd never been there.  While he worked, we played.  Max didn't mind the murky water at all and was all in it.  Cruz, on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with it.  Notice he's right on the edge of the water--that's as close as I could coax him to get, and he is a water lover (pool, clear Bahamian waters, etc.)!  So I know it has to be the color. lol  I won't bore you with a lot of talk, but I will say that brown ocean aside--the place is beautiful, and the people are so friendly!












Happy Monday!





This post is part of Mom's Monday Mingle.  Click the button to the right to find out more!




8 comments:

  1. Happy Monday. I am embarrassed to say that I am from Mississippi and I have never made it to the coast. Thank you for the wonderful images. I will make sure that when I get back from my stay abroad I will make it to coast of my home state. Hope you are having the best Monday ever! Following you from the Monday Mingle. Come over and say hello.

    Cynthia
    http://www.richlymiddleclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!! looks like a nice place to visit and your kids are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are lovely! Your kids are so cute! So fun to explore a new coastal town. I really want to check out the Gullah Islands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! And it's funny how kids sometimes just KNOW something's not right! Lol. I'm currently 2 hours away from there and I do love the city for it's friendly people! =]

    Oh, and I just ate Shaggys today, love going there for something quick and tasty. Didn't know they had multiple locations! Nice!

    Had to retype because the spelling errors as a result of rushing, really showed! Lol.

    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower, I would love a follow back at http://www.lefthandedideas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking of visiting there myself. We went all the time as kids. CAUTE pics!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover